IMPORTANT COURT INFORMATION
Refurbishment of the clubhouse will start on 10 May 2021 and run until 2 July 2021. Please be aware of the following impacts:
- Due to health & safety reasons, public use of the courts will be suspended
- Floodlights will not be available from 6 May - 2 July
- The clubhouse and COURT 1 will not be available from 10 May - 2 July
- The clubhouse and court 1 will re-open on 3 July
- Court 1 bookings during this time will be moved to an alernative court where available. Unfortunately, we may not
always be able to transfer your booking so some bookings may need to be cancelled. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Public Court Booking
We regret that due to health & safety reasons, public use of the courts will be suspended for the length of the building works mentioned above, 10 May - 2 July 2021.
Courts 1 & 2 are owned by the Council and as such, the public are encouraged to use them. Online booking is usually available on the LTA ClubSpark website. Once a booking is confirmed, the court access code will be emailed to the booker.
Please note that the Lawn Tennis Association's COVID-19 guidelines must be followed at all times while using the courts, and that there is maximum of 4 users on any single court.
Use of a court costs £6 per hour, payable at the time of booking. Terms & Conditions apply.
Club Member Booking
Courts must be booked in advance for all use. Court booking has moved online, and members can now book courts online from home, and within the clubhouse. Members need to be registered on the LTA ClubSpark website in order to make bookings.
All members and visitors are able to check for an available court before travelling to the club.